Tadpoles is a detached cottage apartment situated
next door to Toad Hall.
- Tadpoles has both front and rear covered verandas.
The latter is suitable for outside eating and afternoon/evening
entertainment and furnished with a table and plastic chairs.
There is also a small barbecue.
- The main living area measures approximately 14ft x 10ft and
comprises of the sleeping area, dining table and kitchenette.
- The double bed is protected with a custom mosquito net.
- The kitchenette has a two-burner gas hob, microwave oven
and toaster. There is a small fridge/freezer and a good
selection of pots, pans, cutlery and utensils.
- The separate small bathroom has a walk-in heated shower,
sink and toilet.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
- A security box is provided for valuables.