Toad Heights is located on the hillside above
Toad Hall. It has 3 bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms are on the lower floor and the third is on an upstairs
mezzanine. The latter is primarily intended for children but can also
be used by adults.
- The beds are protected with mosquito netting and cooling fans.
- There are wardrobes with hangers.
- There is a large tiled patio for outside dining/sunbathing. It is furnished with an all-weather table, plastic chairs and deckchairs. There is a built-in barbecue to the rear.
- A covered veranda surrounds two sides of the house affording a panoramic view of the village, ocean and the surrounding rainforest and formal gardens.
- The kitchen is spacious with a 4-burner gas cooker/oven, microwave oven, toaster and a large fridge/freezer. There is a full selection of cutlery, pots and pans, plates, mugs and glasses.
- All kitchen surfaces are fully tiled. A breakfast-bar separates the kitchen from the living area and is furnished with 6 wooden stools.
- The living area has two handmade couches, a coffee table, corner table and a selection of plastic chairs.
- There is a TV/DVD with a modest selection of movies for your use.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
- A security box is provided for valuables.
- The communal bathroom is tiled throughout with a large walk-in heated shower, sink and toilet.
- The house has 16ft ceilings and glazed windows throughout which keep it cool and airy even on the hottest days.